hi INDiA Copyright 2020
Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India], Feb 13 (ANI): Nine people have been injured after a fire broke out at a house here on Wednesday late night.
The fire broke out in the Samta Nagar area of the city. The reason for the fire has been attributed to a short circuit. A few minutes after the fire broke out, a cylinder exploded in the house causing severe damage to the property.
The nine injured persons have been admitted to a nearby hospital and are undergoing treatment.
The fire brigade reached the spot and doused the fire soon after it broke out and the damage was prevented. (ANI)